SALMON & PRAWN PASTA BAKE
This tasty recipe idea features our Mediterranean Penne & Bocconcini salad; a delicious combination of slow cooked Mediterranean vegetables, pearl bocconcini and rocket leaves in a Spanish inspired tomato dressing.
|2 large tubs||Mediterranean Penne & Bocconcini Salad|
|100g||Green prawns, peeled and de-veined|
|1||Salmon fillet, skin off|
|Salt & pepper - to taste|
- Empty both tubs of Mediterranean Penne & Bocconcini salad into a large baking dish and spread out evenly
- Season prawns and salmon fillet with salt and pepper, and pan fry gently in butter
- Gently flake bite size pieces of salmon and stir with prawns through the Mediterranean Penne & Bocconcini salad
- Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese
- Bake in 180 degree oven for 30 minutes
- Serve, and enjoy!