Sunfresh Competition Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to any competitions administered on the Sunfresh social media pages (Facebook & Instagram). Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other material relating to the Competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Entry is open to South Australian residents over the age of 18, excluding employees of Sunfresh and anyone connected in any way with the Competition or helping to set up the competition.
- Entries will only be accepted by way of a comment on the Competition post on the Sunfresh Facebook page, by those who have 'Liked' the Sunfresh page.
- Entries will not be accepted after the published closing date/time of the Competition.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase required to enter this competition. Any cost associated with accessing the Competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Entries that are considered unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane or offensive will not be deemed valid and will be rejected at the judges’ discretion.
- Following submission, all entries become and remain the property of Sunfresh. Sunfresh has the right to copy the entries in any manner it determines, and to authorise other parties to do so, without limitation.
- The prize offered will be published on the Competition post on Facebook. Sunfresh is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third parties.
- Winners will be chosen based on the terms stated on the Competition post by Sunfresh. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect f the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition winner/s will be posted on the original Facebook Competition post within one week of entries closing. The winner/s will be tagged and a request will be made for the winner to contact Sunfresh in a private message to supply their mail address so prizes can be posted, or the winner/s will be asked to collect their prizes from the Sunfresh office. If prizes are to be posted, the prize will be posted within one week of receiving the winner’s postage information, unless otherwise notified. Photo identification must be supplied by the winner/s for prizes collected in store and prizes must be collected within 30 days of winner notification. Should the winner of any prize not claim the prize, or if Sunfresh is unable to contact the winner of a prize within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and Sunfresh shall hold no liability towards the prize winner.
- No alternatives to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes are subject to availability and Sunfresh reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To redeem any voucher prizes, the voucher must be shown and forfeited upon collection of order. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced. Voucher prizes must be redeemed within the time frame specified on the voucher.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material.
- Sunfresh reserves the right to use any entrants’ supplied contact details for future marketing initiatives.
- Sunfresh reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice. Any changes to the Competition will be published on Facebook as soon as practicable.
- By entering any Facebook competition on the Sunfresh Facebook page the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.